- 5 Elements Drums and Lion Dance Crew (what's an event in Chinatown without a lion dance?)
- Nanyen Lau, an erhu player
- Convergence Dance Crew, a K-pop dance cover troop
- 6:30pm - Join Lan Chan-Marples and Peter Wong, Chinatown Heritage Tour Guides, on a walking tour of Chinatown past, present and future. Learn about Chinese settlement to Edmonton that began more than 120 years ago, the businesses and associations that sprung up to serve a growing community, the location and relocation of past and present Chinatown South (Heritage Chinatown) and Chinatown North, the change Chinatown South and its surrounding neighbourhood has undergone in more recent years and proposed developments for the future. Stops include the Ying Fat Tofu Factory, the Chinatown Gate, original Chinatown site and more.
- 7:30pm – Bring your bike and join Allan Kwan, Chinatown Heritage Tour Guide and Chris Chan, of the Edmonton Bicycle Commuters' Society on a bike tour of Chinatown.
- 8:30pm – Join Paul Giang, Spacing Edmonton founder, on a walking tour of Chinatown that explores its artistic side and other curiosities. The tour will include work done by Dirt City Dream City, by Chelsea Boos, the free wall along the LRT, the proposal of arts district in quarters (Artery, iHuman, ISBE Domain, and the Creative Clubhouse).
Stay tuned for more information about vendors later this week!